Thursday, July 26, 2007

My most valuable thing


The Most Valuable things In my Life!


My most valuable thing?. hmmmnnn. I think it's my motor cycle. hehehe. I love it more than anything else. Hes my partner. I trying to keep him shine as it is when he was new. he is my treasure. hehehe. Wana know why?. beacouse I spent every last money to buy some upgrade on him and for the maintainance. Actually I have a motorcycle team back to my province. We where racing. I meen "DRUG RACING". but they did'nt let me join the race beacouse I'm to young I'm just following them. But If I'm the one who choose. i wont race. heheheh. I'm not ready to die yet. I just join the group for the exposure. hehehe... that pictur? thatz my bike. hehehe. beatifull isn't it. lovely!!!.




And the other one. especially My Family. hehehe. they are not jsut a treasure they are my life. they giving me all the comfort that I need. If you ask me what is the most speciall thing In my life I choose my family not my bike. the bike is just a material thing but my family is the most speciall. hehehe. thats all. thank you for reading my blog. but actually I'm angrey that read it. i kind a shie. hehehee. bye.!@@#$$

1 comment:

pjjamio.blogspot.com said...

hmmmm..... so funny!!! your so O.A bayot.... dapat title nyan is "TWENTI ZEVEN" jejejeje but your blog is cute hah..... god bless u..